The IPMA is pleased to announce the 2015-2016/2017 ExBo and Board chairs
From left to right:
1. Prof. Mladen Radujkovic (Croatia) — Chairman of the Council of Delegates
2. Bernhard Haidacher (Guatemala) — Vice-President for 2 years
3. David Hudson (Australia) — Vice-Presisent for 2 years
4. Inga Klaus (Poland) — Vice-President for 2 years
5. Mary McKinlay (UK) — Vice-Presisent for 3 years
6. Nuno Ponces de Carvalho (Portugal) — Vice-President for 2 years
7. Jesus Martinez Almela (Spain) — Vice-President for 3 years
8. Amin Saidoun (IPMA) — Executive Director
9. Reinhard Wagner (Germany) — President
From left to right:
1. Prof. Anbang Qi (China) — Chairman of the Research Management Board for 2 years
2. Werner Schmehr (Germany) — Chairman Certification and Validation Management Board for 3 years
3. John Paris Pantouvakis ( Greece) — Chairman E & T Board for 3 year
4. Erik Mansson (Sweden) — Chairman Awards Management Board for 2 years
5. Mladen Vukomanović (Croatia) — Chairman Young Crew Board for 3 years
IPMA® is a world leading non-profit making project management organisation. In 1965 a group of innovative people created a forum for project managers to network and share information. The result was IPMA, the world’s first project management association.
First IPMA conference was held in 1967 in Vein. This conference is still annually holding in different countries.
Since then IPMA has grown and spread worldwide. With members in more than 50 countries IPMA has become an international network of project management associations throughout the world.
Each national association, wich is member of this networks base own activities on national requirements and IPMA general provisions and presents its on international level.
Over the years IPMA has developed the world’s leading certification program and played a major role in the promotion and progress of project management.
IPMA® actively promotes project management to businesses and organisations around the world. In order to increase the recognition of the profession:
certify project managers;
award successful project teams and research projects;
provide a number of project management publications.
Through IPMA® project managers from all cultures and all parts of the world can network, share ideas and bring project management forward in good co-operation.
IPMA has the main following activities:
specification of certification system requirements;
organizing conference and workshops;
organizing expert’s workshops;
conducting and supporting of scientific researches;
An individual or company automatically supports IPMA if they become a member of a project management association which is a member of IPMA. If there is no Member Association in a country, then direct ‘international’ membership is available to them and the certification can be done with an existing certification body.
The benefits of membership include:
Extensive networking opportunities
Promotion and support for conferences
Panels and workshops for exchange of experience
Internationally recognised qualification and certification
Participation in international research projects
Bi-monthly International Journal
Reduced entry fee for conferences
IPMA® has spread from Europe to North and South America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Australia, and the number of member associations is steadily growing.