To spread and share information about project, programme and portfolio management (PPPM), IPMA provides a number of publications, brochures and in-depth information. Many of the items in this section can be downloaded free of charge. Please select a publication type from the left panel navigator. And, don’t miss the offer at the bottom of this page!
In this section you find a range of IPMA and related publications, including:
- ICB, the IPMA Competence Baseline, is the foundation for PM learning and development, and for advanced certifications.
- The IPMA Journal, or International Journal of Project Management, is a juried journal produced 8 times a year.
- PMDAN Newsletter, a quarterly publication highlighting news and activities in the PMDAN.
- IPMA Newsletter, a quarterly publication highlighting news in IPMA Member Associations.
- Project Perspectives, our annual magazine, targeted to professional project managers, managers, and executives; available in paper copies or electronically. Are you interested in advertising in Project Perspectives? Contact us at [email protected]
- Better Practices of Project Management Based on IPMA competences – 3rd revised edition (english version) http://www.vanharen.net/category/project-management/9789087537173
We offer Great PPPM Books Through Gower Publishing
PMDAN is offering, through Gower Publishing, a collection of Project, Programme and Portfolio Management books. Members of the PMDAN receive a 25% discount on books ordered through Gower Publishing.
As a member of the PMDAN you get a 25% discount when you «update» your basket with the code G13HZJ25 during checkout at